Sunday, March 15, 2009

Addiction rears it's ugly head...

I really need to stay away from the Knit Picks website when I'm in a little bit of an off mood. Some people comfort eat, I hoard yarn as you may recall. I'm not really sure why I'm cranky tonight, I had a good day, beginning with breakfast with Wes and Lilly, followed by lunch with two of my girlfriends and a really great little restaurant and sushi for dinner. Yet still, I'm grumpy and have had little to no patience with Wes even though he's done nothing wrong today. Hmmm, it's either the crappy weather or hormones...

Oh well, so the result of my cranky was one heck of a large order at Knit Picks! I think I'm going to have to ground myself for a while (with the exception of my trip to Atlanta with Lara!). I'm off to work on some socks for a little while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Now I know of a new place to shop! Thanks for the tip, although my bank balance might not be as happy.....

knithound brooklyn said...

I can't wait to see what you ordered!