1. Being able to breathe through my nose for extended periods of time. Yes, I'm still attached to my tissue box, but not nearly as much as I have been.
2. Making it back to the gym after a week off. Didn't manage to do my full hour of cardio, but at least I'm off my butt.
3. Taking Baby Girl to the park after the gym so she could get a good run-around
4. Being nearly finished with the knee socks, only have the ribbing around the top to go!
5. McAllister's Deli's Club Sandwich Wrap. I could bathe in the honey-mustard they use....