1. Getting all the beads for our float loaded into the U-haul truck last night and still having time to go get a glass of wine with a friend before the krewe meeting.
2. Finishing the Mardi Gras socks! Pictures will hopefully come later today.
3. Having a wonderful Mom-in-Law who is willing to babysit at the drop of a hat!
4. Hubby feeling better from his cold.
5. The librarians at our public library putting on a Mardi Gras parade for the kids during story group, complete with mini "king cakes" and beads. They put a lot of effort into it and the kids LOVED it! Thanks, Ms Cheryl!