Monday, February 9, 2009

Grace in Small Things - 16 of 365

Wow, I really fell off the face of the earth there for a few days. Going out until all hours on Friday night really set me back on my recovery from my cold and I haven't really felt like blogging.

So, here we go, this will encompass the entire weekend:

1. A wonderful night out with friends

2. A giant hank of red wool given to me by my friends who travelled through India for a month over the holidays. How cool is it that they brought me yarn! I may have to expound on this in it's own separate blog....

3. Beignets for breakfast

4. Playing out in the yard with Baby Girl in February with no need for jackets or even shoes

5. The zoo with Baby Girl and Little Boy Next Door and his parents

6. My super healthy version of Shepherds Pie that still tastes AMAZING!

7. Surviving the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon

8. A clean kitchen

9. Plans to construct a major addition to the house which will include a rec room, guest apartment/office and STORAGE (which is desperately lacking in our house)

10. Getting to know a lovely new neighbor, actually, she's not a new neighbor, we just haven't really gotten to know her up until this point, but she seems really great and I'm looking forward to a potential friendship.

Okay, so that covers the weekend! Hope you guys had a good one too!

No comments: