Friday, June 12, 2009

And the winner is....

Monkey! Sorry it took me so long to remember that I was supposed to draw names, it's been a bit of a crazy week. Bean started camp (although we're calling it pre-school) three days this week, which one would think would free up a bunch of time for me, but I managed to fill it all with various errands and housework that has been neglected for far too long. I haven't even knit all week! Errgh!

Anyhow, I know I owe you guys stories (and a picture of how stinkin' cute the kid looks in her uniform), but it won't happen this morning. I have to get her dressed, fed and ready to go, then I'm off to the dermatologist to find out why my skin has decided to revert to it's teenage state.

Monkey, send me your address and I will get the treats in the mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get a whoot! for me? Anyone? Woo hoo! Soon I will be awash in expired tic tacs! (that is my choice from the list- either wedding tic tacs or cookies!)

Alice Jackson said...

I want to see the uniform!!